Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport Statement:
Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport
NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Overview-
Phoenix Raceway; November 4, 2023
Track; Phoenix Raceway – Oval (1.0-Mile)
Race: NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship; 200 Laps –45/45/110; 200 Miles
Date/Broadcast: November 4, 2023 4:00 PM/PT (7:00 PM ET)
TV: USA Network and the NBC Sports App
Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Social Media: Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito AutoSport; Facebook, Instagram, and X
Jeb Burton – No. 27 Bommarito.com / EasyCare
Chevrolet Camaro SS Preview- Phoenix Raceway
Social Media; Facebook, X, Instagram
News and Notes:
- Practice; After the completion of safety and engine inspection on Friday afternoon teams would take to the Phoenix Raceway for a 50-minute practice session. Running 36 laps during his practice session, Jeb Burton would record a fast lap of 27.937 at 128.861 mph on Lap-4 placing the No. 27 Bommarito.com / EasyCare Chevrolet 6th fastest of the 41 cars entered for the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) Championship Race.
– Starting Position; Bright and early Saturday morning at 7:30 AM PT teams will need to pass NASCAR technical inspection prior to lining up for NXS qualifying at 12:30 PM PT (3:30 PM ET) to determine the starting order for Saturday afternoon’s NXS Championship Race. In 2023, intermediate-track qualifying would consist of a single round of single car qualifying for one lap. Burton is scheduled to be the 31st car on track to make his qualification run. Qualifying will be shown in its entirety on USA Network and the NBC Sports App.
– Phoenix Raceway Stats; Making his seventh NXS start at Phoenix Raceway, Burton holds an average finish of 16.0 in six previous starts. Capturing a career best 6th place finish in March of 2021. Burton holds a 99.8% lap completion rate with 1202 laps completed of the attempted 1204. In March’s United Rentals 200 Burton would qualify in the 16th position and would come away with a 22nd place finish. Last season’s (2022) NXS Championship Race would see Burton qualify in the 21st position and make small gains throughout the race to come away with a 16th place finish. In six starts Burton has three Top-20 finishes at Phoenix Raceway.
- Bommarito Automotive Group; A primary supporter of Jordan Anderson Racing, Bommarito Automotive Group is celebrating over 50 years in the St. Louis marketplace, the Bommarito Automotive Group currently operates 20 automotive franchises throughout every St. Louis neighborhood led by president John Bommarito and the over 900 dedicated team members. Bommarito is recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as Missouri’s No. 1 selling automotive group and is currently ranked 52nd in the nation. What once started as a vision to have one Bommarito vehicle in every driveway, is today a reality thanks to the ‘Where Price Sells Cars” mission.
For more information on the Bommarito Automotive Group, visit them online at Bommarito.com, and follow their social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
EasyCare/ APCO Holdings; Since 1984, EasyCare has been helping some of the most successful dealerships in the nation drive results in their stores with a full suite of F&I products, forward-thinking training, dealership development, consultative participation programs, and a best-in-class claims experience. EasyCare has the only F&I products named a “MotorTrend Recommended Best Buy” for franchised dealers and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. EasyCare is part of the APCO Holdings, LLC, a family of brands, which has protected over 11 million customers and paid over $3.5 billion in claims.
Parker Retzlaff – No. 31 FUNKAWAY
Chevrolet Camaro SS Preview- Phoenix Raceway
Social Media; Facebook, X, Instagram
- Practice; After passing safety and engine inspection on Friday afternoon teams would first take to the Phoenix Raceway for a 50-minute practice session. Running 43 laps during his practice session, Parker Retzlaff would record a fast lap of 28.015 at 128.503 mph on Lap-2 placing the No. 31 FUNKAWAY / PRCA Chevrolet 11th fastest of the 41 cars entered for the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) Championship Race.
– Starting Position; Bright and early Saturday morning at 7:30 AM PT (10:30 AM ET) teams will need to pass NASCAR technical inspection prior to lining up for NXS qualifying at 12:30 PM PT (3:30 PM ET) to determine the starting order for Saturday afternoon’s NXS Championship Race. In 2023, intermediate-track qualifying would consist of a single round of single car qualifying for one lap. Retzlaff is scheduled to be the 29th car on track to make his qualification run. Qualifying will be shown in its entirety on USA Network and the NBC Sports App.
- Phoenix Raceway Stats; Making his fourth NXS start at Phoenix Raceway, Retzlaff holds an average finish of 25.0 in three previous starts. Capturing a career best 18th place finish in his last visit in March (2023). Retzlaff holds a 93% lap completion rate with 558 laps completed of the attempted 600. In March’s United Rentals 200 Retzlaff would qualify in the 15th position and would come away with a 18th place finish after making contact with the wall late in the race. Last season’s (2022) NXS Championship Race would see Retzlaff qualify in the 17th position and loose a couple positions late in the race to finish in 21st. In Retzlaff’s NASCAR debut at Phoenix Raceway in March of 2022 the young Wisconsin racer would lay down an eye turning qualifying lap in the 6th spot. Unfortunately, a mechanical issue would take him out of contention on Lap-158. Retzlaff In six starts Burton has three Top-20 finishes at Phoenix Raceway.
FUNKAWAY; Headquartered in Waukegan, Illinois, FUNKAWAY is a line of odor elimination products that removes the horrible effects of bad smells. Guaranteed to work on clothing, shoes, gear, pet products, car interiors and more, FUNKAWAY allows customers to renew and refresh, rather than throw away. To learn more about FUNKAWAY, visit FUNKAWAY.com and connect on Instagram and Facebook. #FUNKINFAST31
- PCRA; The Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA), headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo., is the oldest and largest professional rodeo-sanctioning body in the world. The recognized leader in professional rodeo, the PRCA is committed to maintaining the highest standards in the industry in every area, from improving working conditions for contestants and monitoring livestock welfare, to boosting entertainment value and promoting sponsors. The PRCA also proudly supports youth rodeo with our educational Youth Camps program and financial assistance to young standouts preparing to enter the professional ranks. The PRCA supports allied organizations such as Tough Enough to Wear Pink, Miss Rodeo America, the American Quarter Horse Association, the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund and the ProRodeo Hall of Fame.
Annually, the PRCA sanctions more than 650 top-of-the-line, multiple-event rodeos in 44 states and four Canadian provinces. These rodeos represent the cream of the crop among thousands of rodeo-related events that take place each year across North America. As a membership-driven organization, the PRCA works to ensure that every event it sanctions is managed with fairness and competence and that the livestock used are healthy and cared for to the highest standards. More information on the PCRA can be found online at ProRodeo.com
Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport Confirms Return of Retzlaff and Burton for 2024 NASCAR Xfinity Series
Statesville, N.C. (November 2, 2023) – Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport announced today that it has completed agreements to sign back both its drivers from this season to compete again for the team in the 2024 NASCAR Xfinity Series. After an impressive rookie year, Parker Retzlaff will return to pilot the No. 31 FunkAway Chevrolet, while playoff-contender Jeb Burton will once again take the wheel of the No. 27 State Water Heaters Chevrolet Camaro.
“Perseverance and vision have been the cornerstone of our team’s journey and long-term expansion,” said Jordan Anderson, President of JAR Bommarito Autosport. “The evolution from our early days to a two-car team has been nothing short of a dream come true. This year’s milestones, including our first victory at Talladega and consistent top 10 finishes, have set the bar high for 2024. We’re eager to build on the opportunity of consistency with Parker and Jeb, alongside our amazing team and partners that make this journey possible. It takes a village, and there are so many incredible people that believe in the vision to keep this growing.”
In 2023, Parker Retzlaff, with support from the challenger brand FunkAway, not only competed for Rookie of the Year honors but also showcased his growing prowess with multiple top 10 finishes, evidencing his potential in his first full-time NXS season. Parker’s commitment and talent behind the wheel have made him a promising figure for the upcoming season’s championship run. “I’m grateful for the trust and opportunity Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport has given me. This past season was a testament to our collective hard work, and with the No. 31 FunkAway Chevrolet, I’m ready to push even harder to put our team in the playoffs in 2024.”
Jeb Burton, bringing a wealth of experience and a celebrated victory at Talladega – the first for JAR – returns with the support of long-standing partners including State Water Heaters, Puryear Tank Lines, Celsius, and Rocky Boots. This win, alongside numerous top 10 performances, has further solidified Jeb’s reputation as a formidable competitor in the series. “I’m excited to return to the Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport Chevrolet Camaro in 2024. Our victory at Talladega was just the beginning. I’m looking forward to carrying our momentum into next season and I believe that we can once again be a playoff contender. Thank you to Jordan Anderson, John Bommarito, and all our partners for believing in us. We’re all looking forward to Daytona.”
“Parker and Jeb embody the spirit and determination of our team,” remarked team partner John Bommarito. “Their achievements last season, both on and off the track, exemplify the caliber of talent we’re proud to support. They work together like a team should, and represent each team partner with a level of integrity that we are beyond proud of. As we look to the future, we remain committed to fostering their skills and growing each of our partners footprint in the sport.”
As the team gears up for another competitive season, Chevrolet continues as the manufacturer of choice, powered by ECR engines, ensuring that both Parker and Jeb are equipped with top-tier machinery.
Shane Martin, Xfinity Series Program Manager for Chevrolet, expressed excitement for the upcoming season: “The dedication and performance of the JAR Bommarito Autosport team have made them exemplary representatives of the Chevrolet brand. With Parker and Jeb returning to the cockpit, we’re anticipating another year of strong results and memorable racing.”
Parker Retzlaff and Jeb Burton are set to make their first 2024 start at Daytona International Speedway on February 17th with all the action broadcast LIVE on FS1, the Fox Sports App, MRN, and Sirius XM NASCAR Ch. 90.
About Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport
Jordan Anderson Racing Bommarito Autosport is a NASCAR team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson and Bommarito Automotive Group President, John Bommarito. Established in 2017 the organization is fueled by an incredible, close-knit team of employees, fans, and sponsors with a focus on integrity in the pursuit of excellence. Our goal is to embrace the journey we’re on and to never give up – whether on the track, in the pits, or in life. Every single team partner, and fan of ours, is what keeps our race cars running strong and our team performing at the highest level.
Graphics & Photos Courtesy of NASCAR