3rd Annual Chase The Cure YEG
Saturday August 29, 2020 SOLD OUT!
Chase for the Cure
HIT TO PASS
Chase The Cure YEG Statement:
Well today is the day! The event is sold out! Check with Edmonton Int’l Raceway to have your name put on the cancellation list for tickets. Watch online for all the silent auction items! You at home will be able to take part too! We will pin the rules at the top of this page for everyone to follow. We have some amazing things up for auction. 50″ TV, gear from the Oilersnation, really cool things from MAC Tools, Martin Farm Equipment and Spruce Grove Shoppers Drugmart to name a few!
Please join us either at the track or virtually here on facebook on August 29th for our most important event of year! No One Fights Alone when it comes to this disease that impacts us all. All proceeds will go to the Alberta Cancer Foundation.
Our Silent Auction will be done both on site and online this year in tandem!!! Today at approximately 3:30 pm an album of images will be put up for you to view. This is our auction album. Bidding will start at 4pm August 29, 2020.
1) Bids can be placed online or at the track
2) Bids must be done in the increments listed on the sheet and must start at the starting bid amount. Any bid done outside of those increments or starting bid will be excluded and not counted.
3) Bids done online will be marked on the track sheets.
4) Bids done at the track will be posted on the online image post.
5) Bid start time is: 4pm.
6) Bid end time will be notified 1/2 an hour pre closing. This time will be approximately 8pm however will be weather dependant. We will provide you 1/2 an hour notice.
7) All track bids must be paid at the end of the race.
8) All online winning bids must be paid via EFT to email@example.com no later than 10 am Sunday August 30, 2020.
9) If bid payment is not done as per line 7 and 8 the next person in line will be chosen. This will be posted online under the image.
10) Those on site must provide valid phone contact information to be deemed valid.
Edmonton International Raceway in Wetaskiwin
Canada’s TRUE Bullring of NASCAR