Dates: May 21-22, 2022.
Time: Gates are open at 9AM and are located along Broadway.
Fees: $15/day or $25/wknd at the gate. (Children under 16 are free, when accompanied by parent.)
Knox Mountain Hill Climb Emergency Plan 2022
Knox Mountain Emergency Plan 2022
Rules and Comments
• No dogs allowed.
• You will be asked to wear a wrist band.
• There is only street parking so come early.
• Do not wear anything red.
• Do not carry a red back pack or purse.
• Cross the road only at the first designated crossing. Otherwise stay on the trails.
• Do not stand on the outside of any corner and please keep well back from the road surface. Cars run about 50 seconds apart but may not be evenly spaced where you are in the track. For example a faster car will gain ground on a slower car.
• Observe all fencing and caution tape.
• Listen to instructions from corner workers and race officials.
• Depending on weather, bring appropriate clothing, sun screen water etc.
• You will probably choose to walk up the mountain so wear good walking shoes.
• There will be food vendors, beer garden, toilets, children’s activities, car show and information booths, in addition to the car racing.
Please join us on May 21st and 22nd 2022 for the 63rd running of the Knox Mountain Hill Climb
Driver Registration for the 2022 Knox Mountain Hill Climb is now live on MotorsportReg!
We at the Leavitt Machinery Knox Mountain Hill Climb Facebook page would like to take this opportunity to thank the unsung heros of the hill climb, the volunteers! Without our army of corner workers, gate keepers, crossing guards and the Knox Mountain Organizing commitee, we could not put on this event. The commitee is made up of 10 or so extremely hard working individuals who mostly would like to remain anonymous. But anyone who has been around the hill for a while knows who they are, so if you come across one of these individuals or one of our weekend volunteers over the race weekend, please do give them your heart felt thanks, beacuse without them we couldn’t put on this event year after year.