NASCAR Canadian Tire Series will have 11 races for the 2014 schedule 7 Ovals & 4 Road Courses. 2 New Inaugural dates on Ovals, Edmonton International Raceway & Autodrome Chaudiére.
The season starts off Victoria Day weekend at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Road Course in Bowmanville, Ontario. The second race at the track for the series is August 31/14 with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
TSN will continue to provide coverage of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series with their channels for the 2014 season.
It looks good for a Canadian race season but I would have liked to see the Toronto Indy weekend added plus some more Western tracks in like in B.C. or Manitoba. We are in a time where more race tracks are closing than are opening.
1. Sun May 18, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Bowmanville, Ont. Road Course
2. Sat Jun 14, Autodrome Chaudiére, Vallée-Jonction, Que. Oval
3. Sun Jul 6, Circuit ICAR, Mirabel, Que. Road Course
4. Fri Jul 11, Edmonton International Raceway, Wetaskiwin, Alta. Oval
5. Wed Jul 16, Auto Clearing Motor Speedway, Saskatoon, Sask. Oval
6. Sat Jul 26, Autodrome St. Eustache, St. Eustache, Que. Oval
7. Sun Aug 10, Circuit de Trois-Rivieres, Trois-Rivieres, Que.Road Course
8. Sat Aug 16, Riverside International Speedway, Antigonish, N.S. Oval
9. Sun Aug 31, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Bowmanville, Ont. Road Course
10. Sat Sep 6, Barrie Speedway, Barrie, Ont.Oval
11. Sat Sep 20, Kawartha Speedway, Peterborough, Ont. Oval
More here: Canadian Tire Series